Adding to its already formidable cocktail roster, the Hideout will be stepping up its craft cocktail game by bringing in a series of local celebrities of the boozy variety. As reported by Seattle Met, they quietly kicked off the series last week with Nabil Sharif of Rumba, and a seriously impressive lineup follows suit -- many also hailing from First Hill.
- Friday, September 7 (that's tonight!): Pete Christiansen of Smith
- Saturday, September 8: Ian Cargill of Vito's and the recently re-opened Vessel
- Friday, September 14: Pete Christiansen
- Saturday, September 15: Jared Scarr of Canon
- Saturday, September 22: Jared Scarr
- Friday, September 28: Miles Thomas of Scrappy's Bitters
Head on over, drink up and maybe meet your new favorite barkeep.